Hi there, you are invited to a webinar.
Topic: B2B Content Marketing in Times of New Normal
Ｗhen : 8:30 P.M.- 9:30 P.M. (60 minutes) September 16th, 2020
Webinar Type: Listen and view + Q&A
- Speakers :
Co-Founder/Director of Client Engagement
EINBLICK Consulting Inc.
Christian has more than 13 years of professional B2B branding, marketing, and communications experience across different markets. He has been a guest speaker at industry events in China, Germany, and Austria on the topic of implementing successful B2B marketing strategies, and is also the host of the podcast “B2B Marketers on a Mission”. Originally from Austria, Christian currently resides in Toronto, Canada.
Natasha is the Founder and CEO of Tolmao Group, a leading integrated marketing agency headquartered in Shanghai, China. Recognized for original content, persuasive digital marketing strategies, interactive website designs, and influential event marketing campaigns, she has worked with a variety of clients.
Torsten Sollitzer started his career with a university degree in Marketing and Strategic Management. Today he has more than 20 years of experience in creating and developing new revenue opportunities for multinationals. He has worked for multinationals and DAX companies and has more than 10 years of experience as a founder and entrepreneur. For 6 years he is working as a China Digital Expert, thereof 3 years in Shanghai. Now based in Hamburg, Germany he originally helped SMEs to enter the Chinese market and building a bridge for Chinese companies to Europe. His new focus is on training and coaching on how to build a profitable revenue stream from online channels. He is also a known speaker on business events and universities.
- Impact of Covid-19 on B2B Content Consumption
- Content marketing tactics that are NOT helping your business.
- How to develop the right topics and create storytelling content?
- How to produce the right type of content to be most effective for your business?
- As customer-initiated conversations increasing, how to successfully engage with your online community
- For PayPal users– Please visit https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/tolmaogroup and submit your payment: €8.00EUR. ( Once payment received, you will receive a confirmation email including information about how to join the webinar within 1~2 working days. )
- For WeChat pay, Alipay & Unionpay users– Please visit https://yoopay.cn/event/11679658 to complete the registration.
＊Please be sure to fill in the correct email address to receive the webinar link and related information. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar within 1~2 working days.
＊＊Once sold, tickets are not refundable but transferable.