It was great to see so many familiar faces back on the Digital Bootcamp Asia event on August 18th and pleased to also welcome so many new people joining. Key learnings from the “How to adapt your business to the new normal” event:
Without face-to-face contact, genuine friends on social media can become acquaintances. Maintaining strong social bonds requires face-to-face contact.
- There are new trends and tools everyday but the fundamental of marketing stays the same. Content will always be king.
- Value creation is the foundation of the business. “If you’re really in the business of delighting and exciting your customers, the opportunities have never been richer”.
- Risk management is important in an organization. As many new regulations are being implemented and rules are being tightened, how to make sure your company and employees follow all laws, regulations, and standards are crucial.
- China’s Corporate Social Credit System is expected to be fully implemented in China by the end of 2020. It’s important to keep a high corporate social credit score.
- Community is more important than you think. Already in an unpredictable business, entrepreneurs and small business owners face more uncertainties than ever. Community involvement can help grow your business with limited marketing resources.
Please stay tuned and look forward to meeting you in our future Digital Bootcamp Asia event.
Digital Bootcamp Asia is powered by Tolmao Group, an integrated marketing agency headquartered in Shanghai, China.