Project Manager, Marketing
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Tolmao Group’ mission is to create a bridge between China and West. As we grow to achieve that mission, we’re seeking an experienced project manager to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding about marketing in Chinese marketplace and a passion for driving planning, prioritization and project execution.
We are looking for candidates who share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, in addition to helping the team deliver predictable, consistent marketing execution. This leader should have a strong sense of ownership and ability to think and work strategically with our clients.
We’re currently looking for people with expertise in leading marketing projects and experience with social media campaign activation.
- Plan content calendar with marketing team.
- Conduct market research to understand the brand positioning.
- Leverage your expertise to identify and define the most critical priorities and establish best practices for the team.
- Increase the marketing team productivity by removing obstacles and keeping processes lean.
- Maintain urgency by ensuring there is strong collaboration within multiple parts of the business.
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for marketing campaign improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification and productivity.
- Encourage collaboration on setting strategy, ensure your team understands and is inspired by the teams strategic direction.
- Minimum 5 years marketing project or project management experience, with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Experience managing an organization of program managers, including building and growing the team.
- Experience structuring an organization that optimizes for execution, including attracting talent and building out gaps in the existing team.
- Proven track record of managing large-scale, complex, marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line.
- Experience developing process where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your marketing expertise and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage issues.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment where communication with multiple groups is imperative.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- Social insurance
- Fitness Discounts
- On-the-Job training
- Community Involvement
- Free access to events
- happy hours
- Much more…
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out below contact form for more details.