Think you are as awesome as we are? Check out these job positions!
We are always looking for professionals to expand our team.
As our new manager assistant, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks. Depending where you are needed this can be: communicating with clients or third parties, writing reports, attend events and host guests. A degree is not essential for this role, but we do expect some understanding and affinity with digital marketing. During your work you will work closely with other colleagues.
- Familiar with social media
- Familiar with Office Software
- Dynamic and flexible working attitude
- High work pace
- Pro-active attitude
- A representable appearance / dress code
- Minimal 2 years working experience in an office environment.
- Excellent Chinese language skills
- Intermediate/good English communication skills
If you are interested, please send us your sample of work and CV to email@example.com or contact us.