Last week, we had the opportunity to partner with Christian Klepp and Torsten Sollitzer, presenting a Digital Bootcamp_Asia “B2B Content Marketing in Times of the New Normal.”
We talked through two sections, covering Content Marketing Tactics that are NOT Helping your B2B Businesses and how to get content marketing started.
Here are some key takeaways from the webinar.
- Understanding who your target audience is or their buyers’ journey is crucial for your content marketing success.
- Content calendars are the best way to plan out engaging content that will convert.
- Developing visual media and adding value to your viewers can boost your content marketing performance.
- Authenticity and consistency help build strong brands
- With ever-growing multiple channels, how to pick the right distribution channels for your content marketing strategy is crucial.
- Working with thought leaders can help you maximize your content marketing efforts.
This was a great webinar that offered a ton of information for any B2B companies interested in getting started or taking their next step with content marketing.
If you weren’t able to attend but would like to learn more, please stay tuned!