- Generating sales – It allows for face-to-face interaction with consumers, which leads to more sales.
- Building brand awareness – It allows a company to share its identity, along with its product or service, firsthand.
- Developing leads – It allows for personal interaction that builds loyal relationships.
- Promoting engagement – It allows for instant buy-in of product or services as well as feedback.
- Establishing credibility – It positions a company is an industry leader and influencer.
Event marketing is the experiential marketing of a brand, product, service, or cause through promotional events. It typically involves direct interaction. It can be online or offline. It can be hosted or sponsored. Events are an important part of a strategic marketing plan for a number of reasons. Here are five benefits of event marketing: